Friday, June 5, 2009

Long Live Aflac


This is who I had...


keeping me company for 3 days and 2 nights.

Brad and Julie LEFT ME AT HOME ALONE while they went on a vacation. Now, before I make them look like neglectful dog owners, like Effer's owners, I must say they made excellent arrangements for me. I got to stay in my own home, while my grandma, who calls me her granddog, came and visited and watered, fed, and walked me throughout the days.

That, however, does not excuse Aflac sitting in my bowl. WTF? What the feather? I mean, do they expect me to murder my fluffy stuffed duck and eat that instead of my old man Science Diet food? I don't think so. I'm a big guy. I need real food. I deserve real food.

Speaking of being a big guy...someone I haven't seen in 8 or so years saw me tonight and said, "Jeez, Howard is HUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEE." Was he calling me fat?

So help me.

I need a vacation.

I deserve a vacation.

Where shall I go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to take a vacation from that damn duck...seems a bit gay for a macho dog like you...you should have a nice chew toy to play with, all knarly and chewed up, not some foo foo duck doll...boy I know I would get bitten for saying that in your presence, but hey, gotta call it as I see it