Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nothin' Like a Good Fight!


Maybe peoples who are afraid of snakes should not take vacations to the desert?

Anywho...

I got in trouble this morning. Call it passive aggressive punishment, or whatever you will, but I was ready to start the day at 7 a.m. My owners were not. I do not think you should have jet lag between California and Arizona, especially for two days.

I was restless this morning, and in need of a good fight through the fence. Pepe Le Pew next door was obviously in the same damn mood, because as soon as he caught my whiff in the air it was on. Oh yeah, it was on! I went at it like white on rice, and was having a good ol' time until Brad marched over to me and pointed toward the house and looked at me like I had lost my mind and forgotten the five weeks with an e collar, and the $550 it took to repair my ear.

Oops.

My bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try not to blow out a doggie hernia...those are not fun (I hear)...you're entitled to repay them for ditching you for 2 days, though, of course