Friday, June 19, 2009

Letter of Concern


Dear Makers of Greenies:

Do you have any idea how disappointed I was to find out that you are now producing my most favorite, delicious treat for KITTIES?!?! Kitties do not deserve such pampering. Kitties are arrogant and unappreciative effers. Why would you even try to please them? They will not appreciate it. Whereas I snatch a Greenie out of my master's hand faster than you can blink, a cat most likely will sniff it and then walk by with their nose in the air. Then they sneak back later and take it. How is that for appreciation?

I am baffled, and this has rocked my world. Treats come few and far between for me, so I take my treats very seriously. I have a bit of a weight issue, and Greenies are my treat of choice to help keep me satisfied, yet not fatter. However, I now will look at my favorite treat and think of kitties, and I HATE kitties.

Will this keep me from eating Greenies? Most likely not, because they are just too damn good, but I'm still disappointed in you.

Sincerely,

Howard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this picture is better than the other one...like a wild creature ready to pounce on effer felines...look at it this way: if cat Greenies make them more money, then they can come out with more and better dog Greenies, so it's all good