Thursday, June 18, 2009

Maintenance Money

How do I manage to look so young and handsome at my advanced age?



I need some "maintenance money" for toys and new dog stuff. An elderly gentleman like me should not have to skimp in any way, and I have been spending some time on the online shoppers paradise that is ShopWiki.com. Say for instance I wanted to replace my Aflac duck with a new plush duck, I just go to ShopWiki.com and search for plush duck dog toy, and you should see some of the choices. Wow! No more Mister Nice Guy for Aflac...I want a new duck.

I also saw a John Deere dog toy that I wouldn't mind having. Now that I'm old, plush toys are my thing. No more hard rubber toys. I'll leave those for the young pups with stronger teeth and bites.

I happen to have a taste for expensive treats like Greenies, and was able to find some reasonable deals on ShopWiki.com. However, the thing that angers me greatly, is that they now make Greenies for cats!!! HOW DARE THEY TAKE SUCH A DELICIOUS DOG TREAT AND MAKE IT INTO A TREAT FOR CATS. Kitties do not deserve delicious treats. After this blog I shall compose a letter to the makers of Greenies to reconsider their feline products.

Evidently greed knows no bounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish they had Greenies for people (humans, the 2 legged effers)...hmmm I used to nibble on my dog's Milk Bones back in the day when nobody was looking...but hey the Greenies people want some Green (moolah) for themselves, and I don't mean snackies...guess I'll stick with my Brownies