Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Effer



Various Effers at the Petting Zoo

Pumpkin Patch - Half Moon Bay, California

My day was pretty uneventful, but the little pumpkin got to go to the pumkin patch. It is just as well. He has a walker now, and drives that thing like it is a German tank. He rolls over carpet, toys, me, and takes no prisoners. I am beginning to think he is an effer. A baby effer, but an effer no less.


Brad and I stayed home. Brad had to work most of the day, but took me on a walk when he got home. I fell on my walk. Apparently I am a fall risk. Julie says if I were her patient she'd put a bed alarm on me so that I wouldn't get out of bed by myself. Whatever. It sucks to get old. It sucks to get old and have a baby effer chasing you around in a walker. Thank God Brad and Julie try to keep baby effer away from me as much as possible.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry you fell Howard....don't hurt yourself...don't blow out your hip or anything, you already blew out both ears...it does suck to get old, I am with you all the way on that one...I am "middle aged", but the grim Reaper is way back on the horizon, smiling patiently from a distance...he's the ultimate effer, believe me....hey , it happens...maybe one of those walkers would work for you...I think there are doggie walkers....not very dignified or cool I guess, so that is probably out