Monday, October 18, 2010

Medicine for the Soul

This is the kind of crap that gets pulled on me these days. Apparently I am not "trustworthy" enough to be around the baby effer.


My left back leg is hurting mighty bad tonight. It started after my evening walk. Let me put it into perspective. It did not keep me from putting the smack down on Oreck when Julie vacuumed, but it did keep me from caring when Duece Jr. wanted to fight. I have to pick my battles in times like these. Oreck I can handle. Duece Jr. is a bit much. She is a brick house! Too much for this old man sometimes.

Brad always does something for me when I am hurting or acting like I do not feel well. He gets a bottle of "medicine" (it could be a bottle of white out or super glue) and acts like he is putting it all over me. I know he is full of crap, although he thinks he has me convinced, but it is his healing touch that matters. He doesn't even take the damn cap off the bottle. I Howard am no fool!

Baby boy has been trying to work his way onto my good side. He has learned that if he throws food on the floor, I come over and lick it up. Not a bad arrangement, but he better not take my Brad from me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure if the baby is programming you or if you are programming the baby...probably mutual...that cage door looks like you are locked up in San Quentin...I hope your owners are giving you the doggie Glucosimine stuff for dogs that help old bones and joints....good stuff, and may help your leg....they will have to hide it in your food, though...try not to sniff it out...you are wise to choose your battles...