Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Code Orange

That damn baby effer likes to throw shhh...stuff at me. It really kind of gets under my fur that he thinks he can come into this house and take charge. I have news for you baby effer, this is Howard's kingdom. That being said, I have been growing more fond of him. Julie caught me napping in front of his crib while he chirped and played, so my tuff dog cover has been exposed. I watch over him while he plays, just to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. King Howard has a job to do, you know, and I would not be a good king, or dog, if one of my humans hurt themselves. I am not a complete bastard.

Orange Effer has been out and about. He is a man about the town, and he is getting on my last damn nerve. I see him, I hear him lurking, and I smell his Orange Effer stench. To this day I still have not bared my teeth at him. Oh...I will. You know I will. It is just a matter of time until I scare all of the orange off of him. Then it will be a code orange by golly, because Orange Effer will need CPR and a shot of epinephrine to restart his cold orange heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HRM (his royal majesty) King Howard...must be the philosopher king, Plato's ideal ruler...and watch over his subjects..."[A] true pilot must of necessity pay attention to the seasons, the heavens, the stars, the winds, and everything proper to the craft if he is really to rule a ship" (The Republic, 6.488d). Plato