Thursday, October 21, 2010

Code Brown

A picture from a few years ago. I have always loved the trash can.
Well, well, well. I am just about sick and tired of the shhh...sugar I have to put up with around here. Now in the mornings I have noted a new routine. Baby effer cries...Brad or Julie get up and change his diaper while I have to hold my bladder until they are done.
Sonofabiscuiteater! I have a geriatric bladder. I told Brad this morning, and believe me, I did not mince words, that I MUST be first priority with morning toileting duties. Is that too much to ask? The baby effer is wearing a diaper! Would they rather clean my pee off of the carpet? Or worse yet? A code brown, as Julie calls it in the hospital.
I better not push the issue too hard, or they will start putting a diaper on me! Orange Effer would have a hayday with that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

code yellow

Anonymous said...

or if your dinner did not agree with you, code avacado

Anonymous said...

or, if the Effer is within sight, code orange